It’s the most wonderful time of the year…to be running a mobile coffee business that is!
Town centres full of festive shoppers, Christmas markets opening and the cold winter weather combine to help drive sales, as more and more people look for a quick, comforting pick me up
The right Christmas coffee menu is the best way to maximise sales and encourage customers to visit your cart for their festive fix! Make sure you’ve got the right brews to suit the season with help from our Ultimate Christmas Coffee guide.
The Festive Latte
Having a great selection of festive flavoured lattes is the easiest way to inject a touch of Christmas spirit into your coffee menu. Either make your own syrups, or buy them in, then add some extra ingredients for a final flourish.
Popular festive latte ideas include:
- Gingerbread – A guaranteed seller that’s popular with the younger crowd – add a touch of nutmeg, cinnamon, ground ginger and vanilla for maximum taste.
- Salted caramel – Once considered trendy and a bit controversial, salted caramel is now everywhere. It’s perfect for Christmas, top with a squirt of runny honey, and a few flakes of quality sea salt.
- Cinnamon – The cinnamon latte is a favourite all year round. Make yours extra special this Christmas with a swirl of maple syrup and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon on top.
Feeling adventurous? Swap 2/3 of your milk for eggnog before steaming, for a real taste of Christmas.
The White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha
Chocolate, mint, coffee – it’s a holy trinity of festive ingredients!
Sweet, calorific and comforting, a White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha is the perfect coffee for Christmas shoppers in need of a mid afternoon energy boost.
To make, combine freshly pulled espresso with white chocolate sauce, peppermint syrup and steamed milk. Finish with some squirty cream and top with bitter dark chocolate shavings for maximum effect.
After hours of searching for the perfect gifts in jam packed city centres or Christmas markets, your customers might be looking for something a little stronger than coffee.
Meet both cravings with a delicious liqueur coffee. Whist Irish coffee is the classic, there’s a whole world of alcoholic coffees you can add to your menu that will make your customers feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
Suggested Christmas coffees include:
- Cup o’ Evening – with Scotch whisky
- Irish Cream Coffee
- Parisienne Coffee – with grape brandy
- Russian Coffee – with vodka
- Kaffekask – with schnapps
- Shin Shin Coffee – with rum
A comforting, warming coffee that can still pass as a grown up drink, the Breve is like a supercharged latte. To make, just swap out the regular steamed milk for half milk/half cream.
It’s packed with calories and not for the healthy eating crowd, but it’s Christmas, so who cares! A Breve is a great winter coffee, and the perfect comforting brew to stave off the cold.
Turn your coffee dreams into reality with The Big Coffee
A mobile coffee business is for life, not just for Christmas!
Want to turn your passion for coffee into a successful business? Big Coffee are here to help.
From providing you with a superb, handcrafted coffee cart packed with high quality equipment, to supporting you with your business plan and providing you with the right barista skills and advice, we’re here to help you launch your coffee empire.
For further information, call our friendly team of coffee experts today on 01482655020.